Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Office Politics

Remember back in school when you are pissed at someone you tell all your classmates not to talk to your friend. Well I thought this childish behaviour are left at school to be exact primary school. But Today we still see this kind of childish behaviour in the office.

Can you believe it man and women in the 30's going around in the office tell what your collegues have done and spread it around so that the other will hate you.. Oh my god can you believe it grown man and women, eligible enough to be parents doing this. Get a live. I can imagine your kids doing this but you!!!.

I for one hate office politics, why can't we work together as a team to grow, if there are any mistakes done sit down and talk it out. I think this is absurd, disgracing, and dumb only people that don't go to school does that.

No comments: